Wednesday 13 August 2014

Napoli Digest - 13 August 2014

Well, I thought had posted something last night but I had let myself down. Anyway. I am back after a hiatus due to starting a new job and moving away. I will try my best to keep this up.

So on to business, or lack of it

Is it a case of one in and one out? Football Italia report that Federico Fernandez has left training ahead of a move to Swansea. Britos will save us all though. More that that, Tuttonapoli report he will have a medical tomorrow. Will former Swan Jonathan De Guzman be heading to Napoli? Maybe... Indeed, the transfer adonis Gianluca Di Marzio reports that talks are ongoing with an associate of De Guzman . WE MIGHT SIGN SOMEBODY

This De Guzman talk appears to have surfaced after Manchester United rejected a second loan bid for Marouane Fellaini as reported by the Daily Express

To add to the woe, it appears Arsenal are interested in signing Edu Vargas. Well, thats what the Daily Star reckon

Also, you can add Goran Pandev to the list of players Rafa Benitez has upset as reported here by The Sirens Song

If I have not depressed you enough then take time out to read this from UEFA ahead of the biggest game of the season next week.....